Your use of this website is subject to the conditions and qualifications described below.
- This website includes information, documents and materials (collectively, the « Content ») with regard to the Green Growth Bonds which might be issued by the World Bank (International Bank for Reconstruction and Development) under its Global Debt Issuance Facility for issues of notes with maturities of one day or longer (the « Facility ») as described in the prospectus issued in respect of the Facility dated 28 May 2008 (the « Prospectus ») and the relevant Final Terms for the Green Growth Bonds (the « Final Terms »). In the event of any discrepancy between the information set forth herein and the information in the Prospectus and Final Terms, the contents of the Prospectus and Final Terms shall prevail.
- The Content is offered for information purposes only, and should not be construed as a solicitation or offer, legal, tax or other advice, or recommendation to engage in any transaction. The Content does not constitute a recommendation of the Green Growth Bonds or other securities referred to. It merely provides information and is not intended to be either a recommendation to acquire financial products or an offer or invitation to tender.
- Any offer of securities will solely take place on the basis of the Prospectus and Final Terms prepared by the World Bank or on behalf of the World Bank. A decision to invest in the Green Growth Bonds should not be made solely in reliance on the Content but should be taken on the basis of the Prospectus and the Final Terms.
- The World Bank expressly disclaims any obligation to keep the Content up to date or free of errors or viruses, or to maintain uninterrupted access to this web site. This web site (including the Content) is provided « as is”. The Content is current only as of the date of such Content.
- The World Bank assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in any of the Content, including the Content that is referenced by or linked to third party web sites. The World Bank makes no representations or warranties of any kind whatsoever for the Content or third party web sites or for any products or services mentioned or offered in the Content or in third party web sites.
- The Green Growth Bonds and other securities mentioned in the Content may not be eligible for sale in certain jurisdictions or to certain persons. Access to the Content from jurisdictions where illegal, is prohibited. Those who choose to access this site do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable laws of their jurisdictions.
- Reservation of Rights. All the Content (including, without limitation, the graphics, icons, and overall appearance of the web site and the Content) are the property of the World Bank or BNP Paribas. The World Bank and BNP Paribas do not waive any of its proprietary rights therein including, but not limited to, copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights. No user of this web site may resell, republish, print, download, copy, retransmit or display (by use of an html « frame » or otherwise) any portion of this web site or the Content without the prior written consent of the World Bank and BNP Paribas, except that reasonable copying or printing for your own use is permissible. The availability of any of the Content through this web site shall under no circumstance constitute a transfer of any copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights of the World Bank or BNP Paribas to any web site user or any third party.